Online purchases have made the warehousing and logistics one of the fastest growing industries in Australia
Logistics, warehousing and storage has diverse employment in:
• Road transport
• Rail transport
• Air Cargo
• Sport & Entertainment
• Major Events
• Parcel Delivery
Who can enrol in this qualification
The qualification is designed for people who wish to enter
the distribution, warehousing and storage industry.
It involves a range of tasks, including known routines and procedures and taking some accountability for the quality of work outcomes.
Participants must have sufficient skills to read, write and communicate in English and have basic computer skills. Participants must also be physically fit enough, to perform defensive techniques, and bend/kneel for at least 2 minutes for CPR.
What to bring
A pen, small notepad , 100 points of ID , your USI**
Licensing & Regulatory Requirements
No licensing legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification, however Executive Training Group is
including a forklift licence with this qualification and
licensing certification is required for that unit only. (Must be 18 years of age to obtain a forklift licence.)
All training & assessment is face to face with a minimum of 136 hours structured over 18 days. Typically 3 days per
week for 6 weeks.
Assessment is conducted by the below methods:
- Theory Questions
- 1 Closed booked examination
- Practical Assessments: Workplace Orientation/Induction Procedures, Health and Safety, First Aid, Work effectively with others, Deliver a Service to Customers, Use info technology devices in the workplace, Identify products and store to specifications, Receive, Replenish Stock, Pick and Process Stock, Package & Dispatch Stock control, managing conflict, controlling access, defensive tactics, health & safety, mobile and foot patrolling and the law.
On successful completion participants will be issued:
- TLI20419 Certificate II in Warehousing Operations
- HLTAID003 Provide first Aid
(Typically within 7-14days, but may vary)
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- TLIE1005 Carry out basic workplace calculations
- TLIA2020 Replenish stock
- TLIG1001 Work effectively with others
- TLIA2012 Pick and process orders
- TLIA0010 Identify goods and store to specifications
- TLIL1001 Complete workplace orientation/induction procedures
- TLIA2011 Package Goods
- TLIA2021 Dispatch stock
- TLIK2010 Use infotechnology devices in the workplace
- TLIF1001 Follow work health and safety procedures
- TLIA2044 Carry out delivery operations
- TLILIC0003 Licence to drive a forklift truck
- TLID2045 Operate specialised light load shifting equipment
- TLIF0001 Apply chain of responsibility legislation, regulations and workplace procedures
- TLIA2013 Receive goods
100 Points of Identification
- Australian Birth Certificate/card issued by the Registrar of Births Deaths and Marriages 70pts
- Passport – Australian or international (current or expired within last two years, but not canceled) 70pts
- Australian citizenship certificate 70pts
- Current Australian driver’s licence/learner driver’s licence/permit 40pts
- Current Australian boat operator’s photo licence 40pts
- Current state/territory proof of age or photo card (for example a RMS issued photo card) 40pts
- Current Medicare card 25pts
- Current motor vehicle registration or insurance document 25pts
- Credit/savings cards/bank statements 25pts
- Current Centrelink Card 25pts
Why choose Executive Training Group?
ETG is an accredited Registered Training Organisation delivering Nationally Recognised qualifications for licensing outcomes for 20 years to thousands of students. We do what we train our directors own 2 security businesses
LOCATION: Advised on enrolment DRESS CODE: Neat Hi Vis . No Singlets or Thongs, Approved safety boots
FIRST DAY: Please arrive approximately 1/2 hour early to complete any outstanding paperwork.
Don’t wait book your place now!
ETG trainers impart their expertise, skills and knowledge to you, so you are fully prepared to enter the industry. Classes fill quickly, so be sure to enrol early to secure your place.
|10 Aug - 16 Sept
3 Days Per Week Tue, Wed, Thurs
Share this course brochure with firends and family today.
Want to make Warehousing your next career?
This is just the beginning, Take the next step today!