Need an RSA?
This course will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to responsibly sell or serve alcohol
Who can do this course?
Anyone involved in the frontline sale and service of alcohol, including all types of hospitality venues, sporting clubs, packaged liquor outlets, wineries, breweries and distilleries.
Nil, however a basic skills level of language, literacy and
numeracy is required to successfully complete the
What to bring
A pen, Drivers Licence or equivalent, Your USI*
Specific licensing /regulatory requirements relating to
this competency, including requirements for refresher
training should be obtained from liquor and gaming
Cost is $189 per person.
Delivery(Typically 3pm to 930pm)
Minimum 6 hours face to face which may be facilitated at a customer’s site or one of our Training Centers – Please call to inquire.
Assessment is conducted by the below methods:
- Theory Questions
- Practical Scenarios Assessment(face to face) Including
- Serving alcohol responsibly
- Assist customers to drink within appropriate limits
- Assess alcohol affected customers and identify those to whom sale or service must be refused.
- Refuse to provide alcohol service
On successful completion participants will be issued
with a Statement of Attainment with the following units:
- SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol & NSW Liquor and gaming Interim certificate
National Head Office: Albury/Wodonga
Campus 2022 dates:
|Jan 11||Aug 26|
|Feb 8||Sep 6|
|Mar 8||Oct 4|
|Apr 5||Oct 25|
|May 3||Nov 15|
|June 7||Nov 29|
|June 28||Dec 6|
|July 1||Dec 20|
Share this course brochure with firends and family today.
Want to Work in a Licensed Venue?
This is just the beginning, Take the next step today!