Effect Security Management = Effect Security
Risk, Asset, Infrastructure, Team, Data, Health and Safety are just a few of the terms that modern workplaces require security firms to manage. The best security firms are those
that value their staff and increasing t heir capabilities. Effective Security Managers and Team Leaders are the key to effective security operations.
Who can enrol in this qualification
This qualification is for security supervisors and security managers who are employed by security firms, engaged in contracting arrangements for personnel and clients. Security supervisors lead teams to coordinate and implement a range of security operations and functions such as control room, monitoring centre, electronic security and guarding.
Security managers coordinate security manpower and services to clients while operating under complex regulatory and contracting arrangements. Roles may include:
- Control room manager
- Event security supervisor
- Monitoring centre manager
- Security business manager
- Security operations supervisor
- Technical security manager.
- Health security manager
What you will need?
A computer with word processing, PDF reader capabilities, an internet connection(webcam not essential but may help) pen, small notepad, 100 points of Identification.
There are no prerequisites for this qualification, however it
is preferred that students:
- At least 18 Years of age
- Obtain a Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Have sound language and literacy skills (at least Year
12 English, or equivalent)
- A Certificate III Level qualification OR Relevant Industry
Flexible delivery – Choose either weekly or fortnightly face to face sessions via the web. Chose your own pace to
complete your study, typically 6 to 12months.
Expected Study Hours: are approximately 10 hours per week for 12-month completion time, however you may complete your course faster if you’d like!
Assessment Methods: a combination of
- written questions,
- case studies,
- projects t o give you maximum opportunity to develop your knowledge in Security Management
On successful completion participants will be issued:
CPP40719 Certificate IV in Security Management (Typically within 7-14 days, but may vary)
CPP40719 Certificate IV in Security Management – 12 units of competency
Cost $1995 Price quoted is for flexible delivery mode.
4 Core Units & 8 Elective units
- CPPSEC4001 Manage work health and safety in the security work environment
- CPPSEC4003 Assess and advise on client security needs
- CPPSEC4005 Facilitate security operations briefing and debriefing processes
- CPPSEC4022 Establish and implement ethics and governance arrangements for security
8 Elective units
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR414 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
- CPPSEC4004 Supervise security operations
- BSBHRM415 Coordinate recruitment and onboarding
- BSBSTR402 Implement continuous improvement
- PSPREG017 Undertake compliance audits
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
Why choose Executive Training Group?
ETG is an accredited Registered Training Organisation delivering Nationally Recognised qualifications for licensing outcomes for 21 years to thousands of students. We do what we train.
Face to Face Sessions – Not Online
There maybe sessions that need to be completed face to face (not online). For Session information this will be emailed to you.
LOCATION: Advised on enrolment DRESS CODE: Neat & Casual. No Singlets or Thongs
FIRST DAY: Please arrive approximately 1/2 hour early to complete any outstanding paperwork.
Don’t wait book your place now!
ETG trainers impart their expertise, skills and knowledge to you, so you are fully prepared to progress within your industry.
Intakes generally start the 1st week of each month, be sure to enrol early to secure your place.
What will I need to do and provide to enrol?
Completion of Pre-Training Review including Language Literacy & Numeracy assessment
• Complete online enrolment and Payment
• Email Certified Copies of your ID to [email protected]
• Copies of previous qualifications
• Start Training
Share this course brochure with firends and family today.
Course Intakes for 2021
Course Intakes for 2022
Want to make Security your next career?
This is just the beginning, Take the next step today!