The Marketing and Communication industry is both diverse and strongly placed to meet future business requirements.
Australian Business is looking for people who can communicate with consumers using 21st century methods. People who can lead others, to plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, identify, analyse and information from a variety of sources.
Who can enrol in this qualification
This qualification is suitable for those who use well developed marketing and communication skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts.
They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others, however they typically report to more senior practitioners. Roles may include:
- Media Planner,
- Direct Marketing Officer,
- Assistant Advertising Account Planner,
- Public Relations Officer,
- Sales Administrator,
- Assistant Account Manager (Advertising),
- Marketing Officer
What you will need?
A computer with webcam, an internet connection pen, small notepad, 100 points of ID
There are no prerequisites for this qualification, however it
is preferred that students:
- At least 18 Years of age
- Obtain a Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Have sound language and literacy skills (at least Year
12 English, or equivalent)
- A Certificate III Level qualification OR Relevant Industry
Flexible delivery – Choose either weekly or fortnightly face to face sessions via the web. Chose your own pace to
complete your study, typically 6 to 12months.
Expected Study Hours: are approximately 10 hours per week for 12-month completion time, however you may complete your course faster if you’d like!
Assessment Methods: a combination of
- written questions,
- case studies,
- projects t o give you maximum opportunity to develop your knowledge in Security Management
On successful completion participants will be issued:
BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (Typically within 7-14 days, but may vary)
The BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication requires 12 units of competency:
Cost $1795 This Training is predominantly done in the workplace and is flexible around the employers needs in accordance with Government Traineeship requirements.
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBCRT401 Articulate, present and debate
- BSBMGT407 Apply digital solutions to work
- BSBMKG417 Apply marketing
communication across a convergent industry
- BSBMKG418 Develop and apply
knowledge of marketing communication
- BSBMKG401 Profile the market
Elective units (Choose 7)
- BSBMKG408 Conduct market research
- BSBADV402 Conduct pre-campaign testing
- BSBMKG420 Create digital media user experiences
- BSBADV408 Review advertising media options
- BSBIPR403 Protect and use brands and business identity
- BSBPUB402 Develop public relations campaigns
- BSBLDR503 Communicate with influence
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
Why choose Executive Training Group?
ETG is an accredited Registered Training Organisation delivering Nationally Recognised qualifications for licensing outcomes for 21 years to thousands of students. We do what we train.
LOCATION: Advised on enrolment DRESS CODE: Neat & Casual. No Singlets or Thongs
FIRST DAY: Please arrive approximately 1/2 hour early to complete any outstanding paperwork.
Don’t wait book your place now!
ETG trainers impart their expertise, skills and knowledge to you, so you are fully prepared to progress within your industry.
Intakes generally start the 1st week of each month, be sure to enrol early to secure your place.
Share this course brochure with firends and family today.
Course Intakes for 2021
Course Intakes for 2022
Want to make Security your next career?
This is just the beginning, Take the next step today!