Work, Health and Safety is a standard in Australian industries – not an option.
The qualification applies to those working or
wishing to learn how to be as supervisors, WHS
personnel, and workers in other WHS-related
roles who manage risks effectively, apply relevant
WHS laws, and contribute to WHS within the
workplace in known or changing contexts with
established parameters. Once completed you will
have a sound understanding of:
• Australian Safety Laws and Regulations
• Health & Safety Management Systems
• Consultation Processes
• Hazard Management Systems
It is a valuable qualification that could be utilised in a
range of employment opportunities such as:
• WHS/Safety Officer
• Safety Representative
• WHS Coordinator
• Workplace Safety Contact
• Rehabilitation Coordinator
• Role with Significant Safety Responsibilities
The cost for this qualification is $1495
No prerequisites exist for this qualification, however it is preferred that students:
• At least 18 Years of age
• Obtain a Unique Student Identifier (USI)
• Have basic computer knowledge
• Have sound language and literacy skills (at least Year 12 English, or equivalent)
• A Certificate III Level qualification OR Industry experience with significant health and safety requirements.
Flexible delivery – Choose either weekly or fortnightly face to face live sessions via the web. The chose your own pace to complete your study, typically 6 to 12months.
Expected Study Hours: are approximately 10 hours per week for 12-month completion time, however you may
complete your course faster if you’d like!
Assessment Methods: a combination of written questions, case studies, and projects to give you maximum opportunity to develop your knowledge in workplace health and safety
On successful completion participants will be issued:
BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (Typically within 7-14 days, but may vary)
- BSBWHS402 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS403 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
- BSBWHS405 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
- BSBWHS408 Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management
Why choose Executive Training Group?
ETG is an accredited Registered Training Organisation delivering Nationally Recognised qualifications for licensing outcomes for 21 years to thousands of students. We do what we train.
Don’t wait book your place now!
ETG trainers impart their expertise, skills and knowledge to you, so you are fully prepared to progress within your industry.
Intakes generally start the 1st week of each month, be sure to enrol early to secure your place.
Course Intakes for 2021
Share this course brochure with firends and family today.
Get a head start in your next career?
This is just the beginning, Take the next step today!